Blank Screen Loading NOOBS on Pi2

Hi All,
I followed the tutorial for installing NOOBS on my micro SD card to the letter and when i load the card in my Raspberry Pi 2 I get a blank Monitor Screen. The HDMi is connected correctly. I purchased the Pi, HDMI cable and the Power Supply from Little Bird so it is all legit equipment. The greens nd red lights come on but no display screen.

Any Tips as this i say first crack at using this sort of equipment so any help would be awesome :wink:

Cheers
Bradmully

I had a similar issue when my Pi2 didn’t have a HDMI connection when initially powering up (my monitor wouldn’t let me select the HDMI input until there was a signal)

I think the Pi sometimes automatically switches to the composite output if a HDMI connection isn’t present.

I resolved it by connecting my Pi to my TV for the first power up.

Cheers for that. I actually just tried another sd card and it worked fine?? I initially had a brand new class 10 64gb card. Changed to a C10 16gb card and it booted straight up.

Cheers

The Raspberry Pi only officially supports SDHC cards so that would be a maximum of 32GB. Some people are having success with larger SDXC cards but it seems to be hit and miss.