Raspberry Pi 4 shutdown

When I hard reset the raspberry pi, it starts as normal and operates as normal for about 30min-1hr then the screen goes black again.

The display screen doesn’t receive any signals and it feels like the raspberry pi is froze, because the keyboard becomes nonresponsive.

Any ideas what could cause this issue?
When I hard reset the raspberry pi, it starts as normal and operates as normal for about 30min-1hr then the screen goes black again.

The display screen doesn’t receive any signals and it feels like the raspberry pi is froze, because the keyboard becomes nonresponsive.

dWhen I hard reset the raspberry pi, it starts as normal and operates as normal for about 30min-1hr then the screen goes black again.

I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.dfdsfsdfasdfdeI plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.I plugged it in to try it out; after an hour, the screen went black and the Pi became nonresponsive.When I hard reset the raspberry pi, it starts as normal and operates as normal for about 30min-1hr then the screen goes black again.

Hi Mustafa,

If this issue is still happening, could you please post:

• The /boot/config.txt file
  • If you have tried with a different micro SD card
  • If you have tried to use different HDMI and USB cables
  • If anything else is connected to the Raspberry Pi, for example to its GPIO pins
  • An image or video of the issue you are describing

Cheers,
Cherie