Dissolved Oxygen Control System

The control system monitors the DO in the solution continuously and by opening a solenoid valve (which can control the oxygen flow) increases the oxygen content. The system is constructed from an Arduino Mega and consist of a dissolved oxygen sensor purchased from Atlas-Scientific.
The system measured the DO and a LCD Keypad shield (16x2) which connected to the Arduino shows the oxygen readings of the solution (ppm), Temperature (oC), SET point (ppm) and the cumulative time (sec) which the valve was opened and by knowing the flow rate (litre/minute) from the gas cylinder flow meter you can find the amount of the oxygen you added in to your solution. The system uses a SD shield to records the information to a SD card every one minute.

Hi @Alireza,
Your project sounds very interesting. I’m not quite sure what the context is and what you are trying to achieve, but I thought I’d introduce myself and the product my company is developing in case it is relevant or useful to you. We are developing an open-source, Arduino-compatible (uses Arduino IDE) platform called duinoPRO. You can check it out here(www.duinopro.cc) or send me a message and I would be happy to provide more information including a preliminary data sheet. The idea really is to help people who want to turn their Arduino-based project into a product or even produce it in small to medium volume. duinoPRO uses surface-mount modules instead of shields and can be machine assembled. Check it out if you are interested.
In any case, best of luck with your project. It sounds very promising.
Thanks, Kristen